2011-06-03

Flashback Friday

Life On Display is the third album coming from Puddle Of Mudd. I got to say I'll never get tired of this band and especially this album. This band formed in Kansas City in 1992 has been one of my favourites since I bought their album Come Clean. It doesn't exactly do any harm that their lead singer, Wes Scantlin, reminds me of my childhood friend by the looks. But back to the album itself.

You can't be mistaken when hearing this band; Scantlins voice, lyrics and the music has that unique sound that can't be mixed with anybody elses. Album starts off strong with a song named Away From Me, the chorus just gets stuck into your head. And that goes through the whole album. Rough, attitude-filled parts combined with clean vocals and softer tunes just makes one to listen this album over and over again. Great tracks like Heel Over Head, Think and Life Ain't Fair(Bonus track) just follow each others on this album, making it almost impossible to leave this album to gather dust on the shelf. I have this one in my stereos as well as in my mp3-player, not really leaving a possibility to a day go by without listening to the album.

Personally, I could listen to the track number 5, Spin You Around 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. If that would be possible, I mean. So, if you haven't got this album yet, make sure you get yours soon. I'd buy this one immediately if I didn't have it already. Maybe I'll have to buy this once more, just to be sure. ;D

No comments: